Adsense

Monday, September 15, 2014

My 10 Secret Shifters


Life is all about dreams and a strong belief that you can achieve them. Dreaming for wishes getting fulfilled is a beautiful creative visualization and having wishes is a flight of happiness. Wishes …  oh you are asking a wrong person to list just ten as I am a born dreamer. Dreams are a way of immersing my inner self in an ocean of deep fantasy and in turn transcend to create a reflection of my own different selves. I only wish it would have been possible for me to fulfill all my dreams and aspirations, but as of now we are talking about only ’10 Things I must do before I die’.  Well this list is endless and always ready with me which I call my ‘Secret Shifters’, my inspiration to work towards a fanciful tomorrow to make it a reality. And if we will not wish how will we achieve! So here are my 10 Secret Shifters:-

(1)       (The no 1 position keeps changing but surprisingly has been retained by this one for quite some time now) To Be a successful world acclaimed author. People who love to read should have read at least one book of mine. In a popular bookstore there would be a separate shelf for my books. Every book shelf in library or in book laden homes would have my collection of books. (Bus itna sa khwab hai …. Am I wishing too much?)

(2)       I want to own a huge luxurious bungalow with like rooms in double figures, a big garden, swimming pool, my personal gym, a huge study which will also be my work place, a balcony opening from my bedroom with beautiful terrace garden and it would be facing east so that the first ray of hope falls everyday with wind perfect for my wings.

(3)       Travelling and lots of lots of that. Well being part of the armed forces this wish is already getting fulfilled but want to see each part of my beautiful and not so explored country before I head towards the world.

(4)       Conquer the highest point on earth. Summit the Mount Everest. Missed doing it once due to health restrictions.

(5)       Do sky diving. I have a bit of phobia with height but want to defeat it by doing sky diving. Will definitely do it once before I die. I guess everybody should try and do this once in life. I am sure it must be an out of the world experience to be in air and being rapt in that epitome of freedom.

(6)       To be part of an NGO and give back to the society in whatever way I can. And all of us should do that. We are blessed to be in abundance and its our duty to share the grace and show our gratitude. I am doing it a small possible manner right now but would grow in my efforts someday.

(7)       To have an extended family beyond the actual family, being with whom alone would be copious and full of love and just unconditional love. We would together create a world full of love, happiness and togetherness where there would be no room for hatred. The family is already coming together.

(8)       I would learn dance someday. A desire to take a formal training in any form of classical dance is a deep desire since my childhood. Would love to see myself doing that someday.

(9)       Go on a biking world tour with my hubby.

(10)     Last but not the least. Infact, quite an important one. My ‘Rs 10 Crore cheque’. Now how this comes I don’t know but this wish has been etched my diary long back and I know will achieve this someday. May be when I start writing books, one of the books gets super duper hit like none before. May be one of the books get incorporated in motion and fetch me this amount. Anything can happen.

I have wished all this and sent it to the universe. And I know the universe is listening. Are you wishing already?  If yes would love to hear about your ‘Secret Shifters’.

This post is part of Indispire for Indiblogger.



7 comments:

  1. May you be able to tick off all the 10 things on your secret wish list soon. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upma ur first dream will tick all listed below... i'm waiting for the day when i'll be part of your first book launch.. m sure that day will come soon... love n hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bondhu thanks a ton ... These words mean a lot for coming from you. Keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this soon turns out to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much MY DREAM !!!! All the best didi! U'll, one day, do them all !

    ReplyDelete